- Our work focuses on avoiding to the maximum the sanitary landfills, thus seeking the sustainability and ecologically conscious destination of organic waste.
- Implementation of a composting machine for the recycling of organic waste generated in industrial kitchens.
- Elimination of large quantities of organic waste that would be sent to landfills and dumps.
- Utilization of the resulting compost (fertilizer) in agriculture and landscaping, returning organic matter to the soil fertilization cycle.
- Reduction of groundwater contamination.
- Elimination of atmospheric pollutant emissions from gases such as methane.